FREE and Discounted Tickets to the National Baseball Congress World Series in Wichita
Wichita on the Cheap
July 25, 2013
VIEW ARTICLE ONLINE
The 2013 National Baseball Congress World Series will be in full swing at Lawrence-Dumont Stadium beginning Friday, July 26. Here’s where to find discounted or free tickets to the NBC World Series in Wichita this year.
Throughout the series, a number of local merchants buy out the stadium and give away free or discounted General Admission passes to the games. If you’d like box seating, these passes may get you discount prices on upgrades.
Also, if you have athletes in the family, make sure not to miss the Stars of Tomorrow Youth Baseball Clinic on August 6.
NBC World Series Promotional Nights (free or discounted tickets):
- Sunday, July 28 Wichita Suites buyout night. Tickets at hotelinwichita.com locations (Northrock Suites, Wichita Suites, Wichita Inn West Airport, Wichita Inn North, and Wesley Inn)
- Monday, July 29 Kwik Shop Dollar Days. Pick up GA vouchers at area Kwik Shops to get $1 admission.
- Tuesday, July 30 Budweiser buyout night. Tickets available at area Quik Trips.
- Wednesday, July 31 Go Wichita buyout night. Pick up your free tickets at area Dillons stores.
- Monday, August 5 Kwik Shop Dollar Days. Pick up GA vouchers at area Kwik Shops to get $1 admission.
- Tuesday, August 6 Greater Wichita Area Sports Commission buyout night. Free tickets will be available at Quik Trip, Papa John’s, Warren Theater, and area Wendy’s locations.
- Wednesday, August 7 Mattress Hub buyout night. Tickets available at Mattress Hub stores.
Some of the tickets are discounted, and some of them are free. Be sure to check with the merchant at each location.
Games are played throughout the day, as early as 8 a.m. on weekends and as early as 1 p.m. on weekdays. The last game on most nights begins at 10 p.m. To see the full schedule (including times for each game) visit the NBC Tournament website: http://www.nbcbaseball.com/nbcwsdailyschedule.html